To get the best out of your board, we suggest these tips...
- Don't expose your board to excessive heat.
- Don't leave your board in or on your car on a hot day.
- Don't leave your board in direct sunlight or on hot sand.
- Don't over flex your board..
- Don't ride your board onto rocks, reef or the shore.
- Do wash your board in clean water after each surf.
- Do keep your board in a cool, dry and shady place.
- Do bring your board in for us to fix if you have a ding, dont stuff it full of wax this makes for a more challenging repair!