PROTECH; Protech boards are built from a secure cell EPS core, and reinforced with a combination of 6-or 4 oz* layers of fiberglass.
The Fish and Hybrid are built with a combination of 6 and 4 oz. decks. The funboard and longboard use a double layer of 6 oz instead. For the bottom of the boards, the entire lineup uses a combination of 6 + 4 oz and an additional 4 oz patch.
Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.
Bio epoxy resin
Protect boards are Eco-Board certified. EPS-moulded blanks already require less material, reducing environmental impact. Using bio epoxy resin minimizes the footprint of Protect boards even further.
Elements HDT (High Definition Technology); Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from a sophisticated production process that results in durability, value and performance.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.